Feature request: spouse info on children lists

Feature request: spouse info on children lists

Greg Bard
I notice that neither the "Detailed ancestral report" nor the "Detailed descendant report" have the option of including marriage and
spouse information in the "Children list." It seems to me that this is a very common feature of such reports that I have seen elsewhere.
Could the Gramps development people consider including this, please? Even just including "He married Jane Doe" would be a big improvement. This is the type of feature that helps others figure out if and how they are related you.

Greg Bard