Filter

Hivernat Emmanuel
Hello,

I'm trying to clean my database, for that I would want to filter all
sources that have no repository.
It seems a very simple request but i don't find how to do this.
Thanks for your help

Manu

Re: Filter

Douglas Bainbridge
On 28/07/14 19:30, Hivernat Emmanuel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to clean my database, for that I would want to filter all
> sources that have no repository.
> It seems a very simple request but i don't find how to do this.
> Thanks for your help
>
> Manu

Create custom filter A in Source Filter Editor.

Source Filter Editor=> General=> Sources with the <count>
Repository references: Number of instances:="1"; Number must
be:="lesser than"

  (alternatively, Sources with a reference count of <count>:
Reference count must be:= "lesser than"; Reference count:="1")

run custom filter A in Filter sidebar.

Doug