Final release of 5.0

Nick Hall
Devs,

I think that we should release 5.0 soon.  Is the weekend of 14th-15th
July convenient for everyone?

Please complete any remaining bug fixes you are currently working on as
soon as possible.

Re: Final release of 5.0

Ross Gammon
Hi Nick,

Sorry - I have been super busy with work the last few months. I only
just uploaded the .deb for rc1 (FWIW).

Unfortunately, 14/15th doesn't suit me. The next weekend would be better.

On the other hand, I have written down updated instructions for
producing the Debian package. They do not cover some corner cases, but I
am sure one of you clever guys could work it out if something goes wrong.

If I do not manage to update the Debian package page on the Gramps wiki
this weekend (with all the wiki formatting malarkey), then whoever wants
to have a go can ping me privately and I will send the text file.

Cheers,

Ross

On 06/29/2018 06:13 PM, Nick Hall wrote:

> Devs,
>
> I think that we should release 5.0 soon.  Is the weekend of 14th-15th
> July convenient for everyone?
>
> Please complete any remaining bug fixes you are currently working on as
> soon as possible.
>
> Regards,
>

> Nick.

Re: Final release of 5.0

Paul,

Please go ahead with the final release of v5.0.