Finding all people who lived more or less than a particular age

Finding all people who lived more or less than a particular age

Chicky Bid
Hi. I presume there is a way of identifying all those people in a Gramps
database who lived to more or less than a chosen age. Eg all those who lived
90+ years and all who died younger than 4years. How do I do this?

Re: Finding all people who lived more or less tha

GRAMPS - User mailing list
The Age Stats probably does most of what you asked about... except the segmentation doesn't quite match. It does 5 year age segments.

It only charts people that can have their age calculated.

Double-clicking the chart result row will open a list of the matching persons

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 21:26, Chicky Bid
Hi. I presume there is a way of identifying all those people in a Gramps database who lived to more or less than a chosen age. Eg all those who lived 90+ years and all who died younger than 4years. How do I do this?

Re: Finding all people who lived more or less tha

GRAMPS - User mailing list
I think it must be the oldest Gramplet.

It's easily the most primitive rendering of any graph. Reminds me of the old printouts from daisy-wheel printers from mainframes.

-Brian

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 23:12, Angelika & Chris

Thanks. That'll do.
Chris

On 27-Apr-20 1:38 PM, Emyoulation--- via Gramps-users wrote:
The Age Stats probably does most of what you asked about... except the segmentation doesn't quite match. It does 5 year age segments.

It only charts people that can have their age calculated.

Double-clicking the chart result row will open a list of the matching persons

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 21:26, Chicky Bid
Hi. I presume there is a way of identifying all those people in a Gramps database who lived to more or less than a chosen age. Eg all those who lived 90+ years and all who died younger than 4years. How do I do this?

Re: Finding all people who lived more or less tha

Chris,

I knew I had seen a more modern incarnation of this Gramplet.

A couple months earlier than your first message, Nick had posted about an update he was testing.  But it is targeted to not be distributed until the 5.2 release.

Patches are available from GitHub if you want to use it before then. See the Discourse forum discussion at:

No expanded functionalities, just more attractive.