Finding grampsSetup.py to compile gramps on Windows XP

Finding grampsSetup.py to compile gramps on Windows XP

Sebastian R. Wain
Hi,

I am not locating the file grampsSetup.py in the Gramps developer's wiki
instructions for compiling in Windows XP.
The link sent me to an empty page.

May you give me the url to download this file?

Thank you,
Sebastian Wain

--
http://www.nektra.com

Re: Finding grampsSetup.py to compile gramps on Windows XP

Brian Matherly
Sebastian ,

>Hi,
>
>I am not locating the file grampsSetup.py in the Gramps developer's wiki
>instructions for compiling in Windows XP.
>The link sent me to an empty page.
>
>May you give me the url to download this file?

You need to be logged into the Wiki for the link to work. If you don't have a login, you can create one by clicking on the "register" link.

Besides that, the link was wrong. I just fixed it.

Try again and let me know if it doesn't work for you.

~Brian