Following PC Crash

Boris M Struk

Greetings,

I have just rebuilt my PC following a HD crash.

Gramps v 4.2.3-1 has been reinstalled in a Win 64 environment.

Gramps starts OK and I cannot see where / how to import my most recent backup.

Am I missing something?

Advice and solution is most welcome.

Boris
______________________

Re: Following PC Crash

Brad Rogers
On Sun, 15 May 2016 14:48:04 +1000
"Boris M Struk" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Boris,

>Am I missing something?

You have to create an (empty) database first.  Once that's done, the
'Import' option should be available to you.

--
 Regards  _
It couldn't adapt so it couldn't survive