Form Gramplet, and others

Michael Tennant
In my Gramps plugin directory I have a large number of gramplets, including the Form gramplet, which do NOT show under "Loaded Plugins" in help > plugin manager, but DO show as "registered plugins".  What's going on? I want to use the Form Gramplet to input data from UK Census returns...

Mike

Re: Form Gramplet, and others

J. Allen Crider-2
You need to add the gramplet to a view.  It might be possible to use it
from another location, but I use it from the Sidebar in the Relationship
view.  Open the relationship view, select View->Sidebar.  Then click the
icon at the top of the Sidebar and select "Add a gramplet".  Forms
should be in the list of gramplets that you can add.

Allen