Form question

Eponymous
New-is to Gramps, new to Form writing...

I trust this is the place for these questions. Please let me know otherwise.

I'm making a form for the US Social Security application form of the
1940s(?). On it there are places for parental names. I've made those into
new roles instead of just having them be plain text fields. Is that best
practice?

Side note: I have found the GitHub repo for the standard forms, but it
doesn't seem to have an issues section, so I just did a PR with some
changes. Again, happy to be corrected about that.

--
Sent from: http://gramps.1791082.n4.nabble.com/GRAMPS-Dev-f1791083.html