Forms Grampet

Keith Jacobs
I use the Forms grampet extensively and currently inputting marriage
certificates from the London Metropolitan Archives records on Ancestry
so using the Family view to find those families that I don't have a
married date but when I try to add the Form grampet to the Family View
it is not shown in the list of available grampets.

The Forms grampet is also not available in the Dashboard, Event, Places,
Sources, Citations, Repositories, Media or Notes Views but is available
in People, Relationships and Charts Views

Is this a bug or do I need to make a feature request?

--
Regards
Keith Jacobs

Re: Forms Grampet

GRAMPS - User mailing list
On 27/05/2020 17:02, Keith Jacobs wrote:

> Is this a bug or do I need to make a feature request?

The gramplet was never written to work in the family view, but I see
that it could be useful.   You should create a feature request.