[Fwd: 171180: ERROR: gramps.py: line 148:]

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Fwd: 171180: ERROR: gramps.py: line 148:]

Anton Huber


Hallo Herr Huber, anbei die Fehlermeldung

User Information:
===================

Sterbeintrag von Kindern die als Anonymus oder Anonyma am Tag der Geburt auch
den Todestag haben


Error Details:
===================

171180: ERROR: gramps.py: line 148: Unhandled exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/gramps/plugins/Verify.py", line 319, in on_apply_clicked
    vr = VerifyResults(self.dbstate, self.uistate, self.track)
  File "/usr/share/gramps/plugins/Verify.py", line 438, in __init__
    ManagedWindow.__init__(self,uistate,track,self.__class__)
  File "/usr/share/gramps/ManagedWindow.py", line 316, in __init__
    raise Errors.WindowActiveError('This window is already active')
WindowActiveError: This window is already active


System Information:
===================

Python version: 2.5.1 (r251:54863, May  2 2007, 16:56:35) [GCC 4.1.2 (Ubuntu
4.1.2-0ubuntu4)]
BSDDB version: 4.4.5.2
Gramps version: 2.2.7-1
LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
OS: Linux
Distribution: 2.6.20-16-generic
User Information:
===================


--
Paul Döbele
Hausacherstraße 16
71034 Böblingen
Telefon 07031-279066
Fax 07031-720023
e-mail: [hidden email]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/
_______________________________________________
Gramps-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Fwd: 171180: ERROR: gramps.py: line 148:]

jerome
> Sterbeintrag von Kindern die als Anonymus oder Anonyma am Tag der Geburt auch den Todestag haben

not certain of my translation ...

Followed deaths of the children who are anonymous the day of birth but
which has one day of death

> LANG: de_DE.UTF-8

on internal bug report steps :

../src/GrampsLogger/_ErrorReportAssistant.py:266
msgid "Please provide as much information as you can about what you were
doing when the error occured. "

I add "(in english)" for french users !!!
This will avoid making translation for fixing bugs ;)
Maybe I need adding "if possible", will not scared non english people :-D






Anton Huber a écrit :

>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Sujet:
> 171180: ERROR: gramps.py: line 148:
> Expéditeur:
> Paul Döbele <[hidden email]>
> Date:
> Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:45:03 +0200
> Destinataire:
> "Huber, Anton" <[hidden email]>
>
> Destinataire:
> "Huber, Anton" <[hidden email]>
>
>
> Hallo Herr Huber, anbei die Fehlermeldung
>
> User Information:
> ===================
>
> Sterbeintrag von Kindern die als Anonymus oder Anonyma am Tag der Geburt auch
> den Todestag haben
>
>
> Error Details:
> ===================
>
> 171180: ERROR: gramps.py: line 148: Unhandled exception
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/share/gramps/plugins/Verify.py", line 319, in on_apply_clicked
>     vr = VerifyResults(self.dbstate, self.uistate, self.track)
>   File "/usr/share/gramps/plugins/Verify.py", line 438, in __init__
>     ManagedWindow.__init__(self,uistate,track,self.__class__)
>   File "/usr/share/gramps/ManagedWindow.py", line 316, in __init__
>     raise Errors.WindowActiveError('This window is already active')
> WindowActiveError: This window is already active
>
>
> System Information:
> ===================
>
> Python version: 2.5.1 (r251:54863, May  2 2007, 16:56:35) [GCC 4.1.2 (Ubuntu
> 4.1.2-0ubuntu4)]
> BSDDB version: 4.4.5.2
> Gramps version: 2.2.7-1
> LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
> OS: Linux
> Distribution: 2.6.20-16-generic
> User Information:
> ===================
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
> Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
> control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Gramps-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-devel

--
Jérôme Rapinat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/
_______________________________________________
Gramps-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Fwd: 171180: ERROR: gramps.py: line 148:]

bm-5
In reply to this post by Anton Huber
Please,

submit a bug on bugs.gramps-project.org
That is the best way to get problems looked at and solved.

Benny




----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/
_______________________________________________
Gramps-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gramps-devel