Fwd: Gramps 4.04.1

Nick Hall
To post to the list use:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Gramps 4.04.1
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:40:49 +0200
From: Jean-Pierre Neven [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Hi,

I recently changed my Window PC for a iMac. This means I had to look for another genealogy software. I found Gramps which I like but I have problems that the reports are half in Englisch and half in Dutch. I think some files are not translated yet?
I hoped that tis was solved in vs 4.04.1 but this is still the same.
Will this solved in vs 4.1?

Also i found that you can change the clearness of the screen with F14 and F15 but this doesn’t work on my iMac. Bug ?

Groeten
Jean-Pierre Neven