Quantcast

GEDCOM import report

Tim Lyons
Administrator
I have changed GEDCOM import so that it produces a report of the lines
that it failed to process. There seem to be a few reports on the bug
tracing system that ask for better reporting. I haven't tried this yet
with a real big file, but it will depend on how many of the lines it
fails to import.

I hope this is OK.

Re: GEDCOM import report

robhealey1
Greetings:

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Tim Lyons <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have changed GEDCOM import so that it produces a report of the lines
that it failed to process. There seem to be a few reports on the bug
tracing system that ask for better reporting. I haven't tried this yet
with a real big file, but it will depend on how many of the lines it
fails to import.

I hope this is OK.

Tim, I totally agree and think this is a wonderful idea!  Great job, and I like that it is reported as a way to see what Gramps is failing on...

+2 from me...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

Sincerely yours,