GRAMPS 2.2.7 released.

Brian Matherly
The GRAMPS project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of GRAMPS 2.2.7 ("Well, I didn't vote for you.").

The source can be downloaded at   http://sf.net/projects/gramps. Packages for various distributions may become available over the next
several days.

The 2.2.7 release is a bug fix release. While no new functionality was added, many, many bugs were fixed.

Statistics:

    12 weeks

    14 authors

    142 commits

    541 changed files

If you are interested in the details, you can view the ChangeLog here: http://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gramps/trunk/gramps2/ChangeLog?revision=8417

Re: GRAMPS 2.2.7 released.

Jay Treacy
On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 03:13:26PM -0700, Brian Matherly wrote:
> The GRAMPS project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
> of GRAMPS 2.2.7 ("Well, I didn't vote for you.").

The debian package has been uploaded and will be available after the
next mirror update. Impatient people can download the new version from
http://incoming.debian.org/gramps_2.2.7-1_all.deb

--
James Treacy

Re: GRAMPS 2.2.7 released.

> GRAMPS 2.2.7 ("Well, I didn't vote for you.")

 From Monty Python and the Holy Grail, SCENE 3: Bloody peasant

A wink on elections in France ? (or in Nigeria)

Re: GRAMPS 2.2.7 released.

Duncan Lithgow-2
On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 08:50 +0200, Jérôme wrote:
> > GRAMPS 2.2.7 ("Well, I didn't vote for you.")
>
>  From Monty Python and the Holy Grail, SCENE 3: Bloody peasant
If I remember rightly it goes something like:

- Well who are you then?
- I'm the King and you're one of my subjects
- Well I didn't vote for you! Ere, how'd you get to be King anyway?
- The lady of the lake rose out of the depths and gave me the sword.
- Well I don't think soaking wet tarts coming out of the water and
handing out swords is any way to run a country!

My favourite scene.

Duncan