GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") released

GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") released

Don Allingham
GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") has been released, and is
available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps

Since the 2.2 branch is in bug fix only mode, this release consists
primarily of bug fixes.

Version 2.2.8 -- the "You sons of a silly person" release
* Bug fixes (Brian Matherly, Don Allingham, Martin Hawlisch,
             Benny Malengier)
* Addition of Norwegian date handler (Espen Berg)

Re: GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") released

Eric Doutreleau-2
I have put the fc6 packages at the same adress

http://www-public.int-evry.fr/~doutrele/RPMS/

On 5/28/07, Don Allingham <[hidden email]> wrote:
GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") has been released, and is
available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps

Since the 2.2 branch is in bug fix only mode, this release consists
primarily of bug fixes.

Version 2.2.8 -- the "You sons of a silly person" release
* Bug fixes (Brian Matherly, Don Allingham, Martin Hawlisch,
             Benny Malengier)
* Addition of Norwegian date handler (Espen Berg)

Re: GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") released

Brad Rogers
On Sun, 27 May 2007 22:04:42 -0600
Don Allingham <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Don,

> GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") has been released, and is
> available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps

Compiled and running under Debian Testing.  As ever, thanks to you all
for your hard work.

--
 Regards  _

Two sides to every story
Public Image - Public Image Ltd

Re: GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") released

Don Allingham
Thanks. I've uploaded this to the SourceForge site, so we can chew up
SourceForge's bandwidth instead of yours.

Don

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 11:13 +0200, Eric Doutreleau wrote:

> I have put the fc6 packages at the same adress
>
> http://www-public.int-evry.fr/~doutrele/RPMS/
>

> On 5/28/07, Don Allingham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>         GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") has been released,
>         and is
>         available for download from
>         http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps
>
>         Since the 2.2 branch is in bug fix only mode, this release
>         consists
>         primarily of bug fixes.
>
>         Version 2.2.8 -- the "You sons of a silly person" release
>         * Bug fixes (Brian Matherly, Don Allingham, Martin Hawlisch,
>                      Benny Malengier)
>         * Addition of Norwegian date handler (Espen Berg)

Re: [Gramps-devel] GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") released

Jay Treacy
On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 10:04:42PM -0600, Don Allingham wrote:
> GRAMPS 2.2.8 ("You sons of a silly person") has been released, and is
> available for download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps

gramps 2.2.8 has been uploaded to debian sid. If you can't
wait for the next mirror update you can download it from
http://incoming.debian.org/gramps_2.2.8-1_all.deb

--
James Treacy