GRAMPS version 3.0.2 (You look like a milkman) has been released!
* Translation updates for de, fr, hr, nl, no, pl, ru, sv
* Many bug fixes (see ChangeLog for full list)
* Several fixes backported from trunk
* Many fixes to report plugins
* Windows-specific fix for RCS
* GEDCOM fix for ADDR
* Fix for media with non-ASCII characters in filename
* Fixes to Gramplets
Re: GRAMPS 3.0.2 (You look like a milkman) released!
On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 01:29:57PM -0700, Stéphane Charette wrote:
> GRAMPS version 3.0.2 (You look like a milkman) has been released!
The Debian package was uploaded this afternoon and should be available
at your favorite mirror within a day.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
James Treacy Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
[hidden email] A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?