GRAMPS - 4.2.6 Report that lists people associated with a place

GRAMPS - 4.2.6 Report that lists people associated with a place

Chris Ansted
Hello.
Does anyone know of a report that lists all the people with an event
that occurred in/at a particular place - such as all the people baptised
or married in a particular church or suburb?
Thanks

Chris Ansted

GRAMPS - 4.2.6 Report that lists people associated with a place - SORRY, I WITHDRAW THIS QUESTION

Chris Ansted
Sorry, I've just found what I want - the Place Report under Text Reports.
Query withdrawn
Chris