GRAMPS has encountered an internal error.

GRAMPS has encountered an internal error.

Duncan Lithgow
Error text:
GRAMPS has encountered an internal error.
Please copy the message below and post a bug report
at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps or send an
email message to [hidden email]

GRAMPS : 1.0.8-1deb
LANG : en_DK.UTF-8
Python : 2.4.1 final
GTK : 2.6.4
PyGTK : 2.6.1
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/gramps/gramps_main.py", line 1652, in load_person
     """Load the appropriate page after a notebook switch"""
   File "/usr/share/gramps/EditPerson.py", line 102, in __init__
     self.person = person
RuntimeError: could not create GladeXML object

I can't see any reason why this error happened nor any result, except
that I cannot successfully run a "check and repair database"

Duncan

Re: GRAMPS has encountered an internal error.

Don Allingham
Duncan,

This is a *very* old version of GRAMPS. I would strongly recommend that
you upgrade to the latest version, which is 2.0.8.

Don

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 00:38 +0200, Duncan Lithgow wrote:

> Error text:
> GRAMPS has encountered an internal error.
> Please copy the message below and post a bug report
> at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps or send an
> email message to [hidden email]
>
> GRAMPS : 1.0.8-1deb
> LANG : en_DK.UTF-8
> Python : 2.4.1 final
> GTK : 2.6.4
> PyGTK : 2.6.1
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/usr/share/gramps/gramps_main.py", line 1652, in load_person
>      """Load the appropriate page after a notebook switch"""
>    File "/usr/share/gramps/EditPerson.py", line 102, in __init__
>      self.person = person
> RuntimeError: could not create GladeXML object
>
> I can't see any reason why this error happened nor any result, except
> that I cannot successfully run a "check and repair database"
>
> Duncan

Don Allingham <[hidden email]>