GRAMPS on win64

Udo van den Heuvel
Hello,

What is the currently known working set of files needed to get Gramps
3.2.5 working on WIndows 7, 64-bit?

I noticed that I need specific 64-bit builds for GTK+, pygtk, etc, but
what is a (well) working, supported combination and where do I get the
files?

This is for getting Gramps to work on other platforms (Win7 for parents)
than my own Linux boxes...

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Udo

Re: GRAMPS on win64

Peter Landgren
Hi,
I'm running this on my Win 7 64 bit system:

gramps-3.2.5-1.exe
gtk2-runtime-2.16.6-2010-02-24-ash.exe
pycairo-1.4.12-1.win32-py2.6.exe
pyenchant-1.5.3.win32.exe
pygobject-2.20.0.win32-py2.6.exe
pygtk-2.16.0.win32-py2.6.exe
PyGTKSpell-2.25.3.win32-py2.6.exe
python-2.6.5.msi

/Peter

> Hello,
>
> What is the currently known working set of files needed to get Gramps
> 3.2.5 working on WIndows 7, 64-bit?
>
> I noticed that I need specific 64-bit builds for GTK+, pygtk, etc, but
> what is a (well) working, supported combination and where do I get the
> files?
>
> This is for getting Gramps to work on other platforms (Win7 for parents)
> than my own Linux boxes...
>
> Please let us know.
>
> Thanks,
> Udo

Peter Landgren
Talken Hagen
671 94  BRUNSKOG
0570-530 21
070-345 0964
[hidden email]
Skype: pgl4820.2

Re: GRAMPS on win64

Theo Carr-Brion-2
I have Windows 7 64 bit. Use 32 bit of everything, it works well.

Theo