Quantcast

Genealogy Class - North Carolina

Brian Grawburg

I mentioned this several months ago and have an update.

The Imagination Station Science & History Museum in Wilson, NC will have a 1-day introduction to genealogy workshop May 13th. Realizing you can't cover everything in just one day it will be a crash course aimed at folks just getting started. A big part of the class will discuss "pot holes" the other instructor and I have encountered over our years of doing this. We'll also stress the necessity of good documentation and the danger of blindly copying someone else's work.  I'll have two Raspberry Pis set up with GRAMPS installed and an Internet connection.  Very soon we'll have a link on our Web page for more information.  [www.scienceandhistory.org]

Brian Grawburg

Wilson, NC

Sent from a PC running Debian 8, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products used.