Genograms

Dave Gilmore
Was reading about genograms and thought I'd share an interesting article
about the topic. Genograms are more about traits and behaviors as
opposed to more date driven things like birth, marriage, death, and
residences. Still, I think it may interest some

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2017/05/03/beyond-family-tree-benefits-making-family-genograms/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheArtOfManliness+%28The+Art+of+Manliness%29&mc_cid=a0ed2c4573&mc_eid=8a0c9cd97c