Gramplets

Doug-11
Am I misunderstanding things, or is there somewhere a repository of more
gramplets than the 12 that come with 3.0.1-1?

Doug

Re: Gramplets

Douglas S. Blank
> Am I misunderstanding things, or is there somewhere a repository of more
> gramplets than the 12 that come with 3.0.1-1?
>
> Doug

Currently, I think that those are all that exist. We weren't sure how they
would be received, and were really just an experiment. You like them?
Also, if you have ideas for others, let us know!

-Doug

Re: Gramplets

Doug-11
Douglas S. Blank wrote:

>> Am I misunderstanding things, or is there somewhere a repository of more
>> gramplets than the 12 that come with 3.0.1-1?
>>
>> Doug
>>

> Currently, I think that those are all that exist. We weren't sure how they
> would be received, and were really just an experiment. You like them?
> Also, if you have ideas for others, let us know!
>
> -Doug

I'm just getting to use (some of) them, and finding them useful, noticed
a bit of discussion recently about ancestor-descendant gramplets. Maybe
with more experience I'll have new suggestions.
Thanks
Doug