Gramps 3.2.2 Released!

Stéphane Charette-2
The Gramps developers are happy to announce the release of Gramps
3.2.2, the "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat" release.

This is primarily a fix to the previous 3.2.1 release to solve a
problem in NarrativeWeb.

Version 3.2.2 -- the "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat" release.
* This release is a quick fix to a problem introduced by NarrativeWeb
in the previous release.
* Also includes a few small fixes and translation updates to hr and it.
* See the release notes from the 3.2.1 release for the full list of
changes and translation updates.

Since 3.2.2 follows quickly on the heels of 3.2.1, here is the summary
of that release:

Version 3.2.1 -- the "One of those men is my father" release.
* Many bug fixes:
 -> fixed missing icons
 -> load/reload plugins must unload old plugins
 -> import/export fixes (date ranges, underscore, latitude/longitude)
 -> narrative web crash fixes and many updates, html notes, css updates
 -> geoview fixes and updates
 -> unicode error in soundex
 -> fixed crash on data entry
* Translation updates: bg, ca, de, es, fr, he, hr, it, nb, nl, sk, sv

Stéphane Charette

Re: Gramps 3.2.2 Released!

Tim Lyons
Administrator
I hope that it also fixes what I understand is a similar problem in WebCal - or was there no problem?

Re: Gramps 3.2.2 Released!

Jay Treacy
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 01:29:12AM -0700, Stéphane Charette wrote:
> The Gramps developers are happy to announce the release of Gramps
> 3.2.2, the "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat" release.

The debian package has been uploaded. It should be at your favorite
mirror in a few hours. Those using testing can download the package
from sid as there should be no dependency problems or wait 10 days for
it to migrate.

--
James Treacy

Re: Gramps 3.2.2 Released!

DS Blank
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Tim Lyons <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I hope that it also fixes what I understand is a similar problem in WebCal -
> or was there no problem?

I think that there was a problem, and it was reverted as well, and
here is how to check:

http://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gramps/branches/maintenance/gramps32/src/plugins/webreport/?pathrev=15293

-Doug