Gramps 3.4.5 released

jerome
In order to fix one issue introduced in 3.4.4[1] and to continue support for the 3.4.x branch, the Gramps team releases version 3.4.5. The “We have also developed a tomato which can eject itself when an accident is imminent”, a maintenance and bug fix release.

The important change:

* Problem after upgrading to 3.4.4 from 3.3.1

Other changes are on reports:

* Ability to keep custom filename on output
* Book report: Sub reports forget/overwrite their settings when trying to re-configure them
* End of Line Report options window – changing Output Format cause change active tab to “report options”
* Various updated translations: de, es, fr, nb, nl, pl, sk

See the Changelog[2] for more details.

The latest releases can always be found on our Sourceforge page[3].

[1] http://gramps-project.org/?p=1429
[2] http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/changelog_page.php?version_id=41
[3] https://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps/files/Stable/