Quantcast

Gramps 4.0.2 Windows Complete Individual Report

Gramps 4.0.2 Windows Complete Individual Report

steveflanuk
I think this may also apply to Gramps v3.x.x as well

If I link a source to an individual (via the source tab on the Edit Person dialog) it does not show in the complete individual report.

Sources linked to an event DO show on the report, but not sources linked to the person directly.

Regards

Steve

Re: Gramps 4.0.2 Windows Complete Individual Report

Tim Lyons
Administrator
Steve Flanagan wrote
I think this may also apply to Gramps v3.x.x as well

If I link a source to an individual (via the source tab on the Edit Person
dialog) it does not show in the complete individual report.

Sources linked to an event DO show on the report, but not sources linked to
the person directly.
The complete individual report does not in fact print ALL the data about an individual. Actually it is quite selective. (I don't know specifically whether it should print your particular data or not, but it would not surprise me if that data were to have been omitted).

Please see http://gramps.1791082.n4.nabble.com/Report-all-data-of-one-person-tp4655881p4655885.html

The gramplet is not for Gramps 4.x.

Regards,
Tim.