Gramps 4.0.4 on Xubuntu 14.04

Alain AUPEIX
Searching without success for a version which don't crash on Xubuntu 14.04, I installed and try 4.0.4

I have always alert messages saying concerning osmgpsmap and gexiv2
But I have now an error message in a box concerning pygoocanvas

Error : importer.py : line 51 : could not find any typelib for goocanvas.

I have search for goocanvas installed, and I found : libgoocanvas3 and python-pygoocanvas3
Is there a missing
packet ?

A+
--

Alain Aupeix
http://jujuland.pagesperso-orange.fr/

U.buntu 12.04 | G.ramps 3.4.7-3 | H.arbour 3.2.0dev (2014-05-29 00:04) | HbIDE (Rev.309) | Five.Linux (r138) | Hw.Gui (2260)

Re: Gramps 4.0.4 on Xubuntu 14.04

Nick Hall
On 01/06/14 21:02, Alain Aupeix wrote:
Searching without success for a version which don't crash on Xubuntu 14.04, I installed and try 4.0.4

I have always alert messages saying concerning osmgpsmap and gexiv2
But I have now an error message in a box concerning pygoocanvas

Error : importer.py : line 51 : could not find any typelib for goocanvas.

I have search for goocanvas installed, and I found : libgoocanvas3 and python-pygoocanvas3
Is there a missing
packet ?

sudo apt-get install gir1.2-gexiv2-0.10
sudo apt-get install gir1.2-osmgpsmap-1.0 libosmgpsmap-1.0-0
sudo apt-get install gir1.2-goocanvas-2.0-9

I think you need the proposed repository enabled for osmgpsmap.