The Gramps team releases version 4.1.1, the
Changes since 4.1.0:
* Fix custom place types in the place editor
* Allow place type combobox to receive focus.
* Store custom place types in the metadata table
* Fix place type for places without a main location
* Fix bug adding parent places to a new place
* Prevent user creating a cycle in the place hierarchy
* Avoid infinite loop when place cycle encountered
* Prevent creation of a place cycle when merging
* Fix error when no place is selected
* Check that a place has been selected when saving.
* Use the standard place selection widget to be consistent.
* Add a new Top Level place through the Place Reference Editor
* Fix backlinks code in place report
* Backlinks for places can now also be places as well as events.
* Fix check and repair tool for empty placerefs
* Update location utilities to work with proxies
* Place report does not run
* Update place details gramplet
* Add Place name, type and alternative names.
* Locations are now displayed in a new separate gramplet.
* Add check for empty handle in gramplets
* Check DB lock on the recent opened trees list
* Sidebarfilter gramplet does not fit well into People, Events or Media
* Fix new event default type considering existing events with "default"
* Rebuild secondary indexes after database upgrade
* Importing gedcom files containing multibyte UTF-8 characters fails
* Ahnentafel Report did not use Christening Date if no Birth Date
* [Narweb:] Missing webpage for media under some circumstances
* Fix narrated web report with gendex option enabled
* Tweak to “default” CSS choice for the narrated web report
* Invalid link for Merge citation Help button
* Fix ‘todo’ gramplet
* Fix path when using drag & drop to add media
* Limit the number of generations displayed in the ancestor gramplet
* Export of a subset of the tree failed
* Fix issues in python3, and bytes-string mismatch with ICU
* Fix url/uri handling with non-ascii characters under linux and mac
* Fix name format on graphical reports
* Fix name format on textual reports
* Better GUI support for embeded custom attributes list on media object
* Better keys for search under linux shells (.desktop file)
* ‘Unknown’ person in detailed ancestor report can not be translated
* Translations don’t show in many labels
* Ensure python text domain gets the right encoding.
* Translate some punctuation marks
* Various fixes around Geography and osmgpsmap
* Allow gramplets to be displayed in the dashboard only
* Update FSF address
* Add Arabic-script, Islamic-date, Thai script, Married Name and more
* Fix on czech date handler for calculated and estimated dates
* Enhance Serbian date handler to handle Cyrillic dates
* Simplify Canadian Ash Wednesday holiday
* Re-enable Esperanto support (for non-Windows OS only) after a large
* New translation: Serbian
* Various fixes in German and Czech
* Updated translations: ar, cs, de, fi, fr, it, sv
You can get Gramps 4.1.1 from the download page.
Gramps-announce mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|