After 3 months, Gramps team released a new bug fix release
for 4.2 branch: the 4.2.3 release.
Changes and fixes since 4.2.2 release:
* Fix creation of the "graphic calendar report"
* Fix "TypeError: 'tuple' object does not support item assignment
* Fix experienced an unexpected error
* Unable to build narrated web site
* [NarrativeWeb report] Places index and Media index are incorrectly sorted
* Error when trying to create narrative report (residence event)
* Fix filter set by default on selector, 'Show all' button
* Detailed Ancestors Report has ? for locations when [private data is excluded]
* Age in the event family view column is wrong.
* Crash when dragging multiple media items to clipboard
* vCal Export File format invalid
* Error occurs for Complete Individual Report -- complete database
* Narrated Web Site Report: places page is no longer sorted alphabetically
* Narrative web: html elements emitted in different order
* Narrative web: "errno: 1, operation is not permitted" when creating archive.
* Narrative Web report further stops in error.
* Fix multiple lines for firstname on gramps XML file via import or export
* Fix scrolling in persons view after typing some letters
* Location on geography view could not convert string to float
* setup.py: make typeout more accurate
* Searching in people view when surnames are collapsed
* Fix error when changing database in new locations gramplets
* Error loading Participants add-on in French locale
* Restores setting the stdout encoding to sys.getdefaultencoding() for Python3
* Fix comment about getting the right encoding for stdout.
* Date format does not match system.
* Make US English a special-case locale, where en_GB is the default for english based locales
* Enhance the Locations gramplet
* New "Encloses" gramplet to the display places that the active place encloses
* Individuals with incomplete names, not updated when name completed
* Children gramplet in Family view does not get updated when a birth/death events are added to a child
* Non-image media objects don't appear in the main window gallery.
* Pressing tab stops at element in gui places
* Double-clicking on a source in the citation gramplet causes exception
* "Find text in record" filter crash
* Fix vCard Export
* Notes used in the "To Do" gramplet are found by the Remove Unused Objects tool
* Unable to select Unicode
* Cannot import gedcom generated by RootsMagic custom place details ignoring PlaceName()
* Fix people sorted by surname view
* Complete Report about person (whole database) - PDF - crash
* Update for travis
* Only consider the values of LC_ALL, LANG, and LANGUAGE, in that order, when choosing the default locale.
* New Icelandic date and relationships handlers
* Fix Finnish translation in keywords of desktop entry
* Update translations: cs, de, el, fi, fr, hu, is, it, ru, sl, sv, uk
Thank you all!
Find and fix application performance issues faster with Applications Manager
Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into multiple tiers of
your business applications. It resolves application problems quickly and
reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial! http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/
Gramps-announce mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|