Gramps 4.2.5 Missing Plugins

Dave Aubel

Upgraded from Gramps 4.2.1 to 4.2.5 on a Win 10 PC. All of my plugins show as registered but not loaded. Going through Preferences > Check now shows only the new addons even though “New and updated addons” has been selected. How do I get the old plugins reloaded?

Thanks,

Dave A

Re: Gramps 4.2.5 Missing Plugins

Dave Scheipers
Hi Dave,

1. Under Preferences, is the "Do not ask about previously notified addons" checked? Uncheck and try again.

Or...

2. Go to your user folders and delete (or move to a temp folder) all the files and folders under gramps\gramps42\plugins

Then restart Gramps and check for addons. You should get them all.

I hope this helps, Dave