Gramps '4.2.6' has been released

GRAMPS - User mailing list
The Gramps team releases version 4.2.6,
a maintenance release. Think on backup before upgrade!

Fixes and changes since 4.2.5 release:

    Fix HasCitation rule in citation filter sidebar
    Fix use of regular expressions
    Date Editor had ‘Type’ and ‘Quality’ labels swapped
    Fix FamilyGroup Report
    Fix names not displayed in relationship graph
    Fix outdated Bugtracker link in reporting wizard
    Fix replacements in Ancestor tree
    Fix Default Browser Setting
    Fix linking place on OpenStreetMap view
    Fix Family Lines Report having unescaped characters
    Fix non-local character in DB name (Windows OS)
    Fix checking for “event.string” in “treeview_keypress”
    Fix invalid February 29th date in Julian dual-dated
    Fix Note on CIR when it is attached to a (preferred or alternative) name through the names dialog.
    Improve time loading for person selector in census forms
    Fix incorrect SoundEx result
    Fix Error printing on ancestor tree graphical report
    Fix custom filter creation with ‘Events occurring on a particular day of the week’
    Bug in the Name Editor / Group As
    Gramps CSV export of Places did not generate correct Title.
    Add custom Family Relations not shown in the filter siderbar
    Fix non-textual value on Tag report
    Fix ‘interface.dont-ask’ config key ignored on Note edition
    Fix Reorder Relationships dialog
    Shrink size of Break Lock (and other QuestionDialogs)
    Only selection of Active or Home person if commited
    Fix quick search exception when nothing in searched list
    Fix problem adding parents
    Fix bookmarks keybinding on Mac
    Fix failure to load default gramplets if GExiv2 is missing or too old.
    Update API doc for place displayer
    Add datestrings to Turkish translation
    Update translations: cs, de, fr, fi, hu, it, ru, sl, sv, tr

You can get Gramps 4.2.6 from the GitHub page.
See Changelog for more details.

In Memory of Peter Landgren who was an active contributor and translator since many years.

Jérôme R.

Re: Gramps '4.2.6' has been released

Philippe Couka
Thanks Jérome

Waiting for .deb package...

All the best

Philippe Couka

The Gramps team releases version 4.2.6,
a maintenance release. Think on backup before upgrade!

Fixes and changes since 4.2.5 release:

    Fix HasCitation rule in citation filter sidebar
    Fix use of regular expressions
    Date Editor had ‘Type’ and ‘Quality’ labels swapped
[...]

Paul Franklin-5
On 8/1/17, Philippe Couka <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Waiting for .deb package...

It's there now.

"Rome wasn't built in a day."

Certainly not in an hour and a quarter either!  8-)

Re: Gramps '4.2.6' has been released

adrian.davey
Is it planned to release an AIO win32 version?

thanks, Adrian

On 2017-08-01 21:35, jerome via Gramps-users wrote:

> The Gramps team releases version 4.2.6,
> a maintenance release. Think on backup before upgrade!
>
> Fixes and changes since 4.2.5 release:
>
>      Fix HasCitation rule in citation filter sidebar
>      Fix use of regular expressions
>      Date Editor had ‘Type’ and ‘Quality’ labels swapped
>      Fix FamilyGroup Report
>      Fix names not displayed in relationship graph
>      Fix outdated Bugtracker link in reporting wizard
>      Fix replacements in Ancestor tree
>      Fix Default Browser Setting
>      Fix linking place on OpenStreetMap view
>      Fix Family Lines Report having unescaped characters
>      Fix non-local character in DB name (Windows OS)
>      Fix checking for “event.string” in “treeview_keypress”
>      Fix invalid February 29th date in Julian dual-dated
>      Fix Note on CIR when it is attached to a (preferred or alternative) name through the names dialog.
>      Improve time loading for person selector in census forms
>      Fix incorrect SoundEx result
>      Fix Error printing on ancestor tree graphical report
>      Fix custom filter creation with ‘Events occurring on a particular day of the week’
>      Bug in the Name Editor / Group As
>      Gramps CSV export of Places did not generate correct Title.
>      Add custom Family Relations not shown in the filter siderbar
>      Fix non-textual value on Tag report
>      Fix ‘interface.dont-ask’ config key ignored on Note edition
>      Fix Reorder Relationships dialog
>      Shrink size of Break Lock (and other QuestionDialogs)
>      Only selection of Active or Home person if commited
>      Fix quick search exception when nothing in searched list
>      Fix problem adding parents
>      Fix bookmarks keybinding on Mac
>      Fix failure to load default gramplets if GExiv2 is missing or too old.
>      Update API doc for place displayer
>      Add datestrings to Turkish translation
>      Update translations: cs, de, fr, fi, hu, it, ru, sl, sv, tr
>
> You can get Gramps 4.2.6 from the GitHub page.
> See Changelog for more details.
>
> In Memory of Peter Landgren who was an active contributor and translator since many years.
>

> Jérôme R.

Re: Gramps '4.2.6' has been released

Bob Billson
On August 1, 2017 2:48:40 PM EDT, Paul Franklin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>On 8/1/17, Philippe Couka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Waiting for .deb package...
>
>It's there now.

Updated it on my Debian laptop (Jessie + tracking Testing). Working perfectly so far.

--
bob billson <[hidden email]>
Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.

Re: Gramps '4.2.6' has been released

Raphael McKenna

and will that AIO version have support for the Sqlite Extract....... 😉