Gramps 5.1.0 feature?

StoltHD
Didn't any of the Place/Event specific features that was talked about 6-4 month ago get implemented into Gramps 5.1.0?

Maybe i'm just stupid, but I can't find any changes to either places nor events regarding types and other features that was talked about...

So It's just a simple question, got all the ideas about events with places as subject and the all new Type manager get postponed or dropped?

Same with sub-events?

I got the impression that this was features for the 5.1.0 release?

Re: Gramps 5.1.0 feature?

Nick Hall
On 24/08/2019 20:15, StoltHD wrote:
> Didn't any of the Place/Event specific features that was talked about
> 6-4 month ago get implemented into Gramps 5.1.0?

No.  They were postponed until v5.2.

Re: Gramps 5.1.0 feature?

GRAMPS - Dev mailing list
 GEPS list still shows them as 5.1.0 release. Can someone (who has access to whatever drove the wiki table) change the target version?

title: GEPS 043: Improving GEDCOM support for Places
Proposed: 2017
Released: Working on for Gramps 5.1.0 (master branch)

title: GEPS 045: Place Model Enhancements
Proposed: 2019

On 31/08/2019 15:33, [hidden email] wrote:
GEPS list still shows them as 5.1.0 release. Can someone (who has access to whatever drove the wiki table) change the target version?

Done.