Gramps - Age Statistics - List of people and age at death

Gramps - Age Statistics - List of people and age at death

Chicky Bid
Hi Gramps Users.
Can someone tell me if there is a way of listing everyone who has both a
birth and death date with their age at death?

I've looked at the "Age Statistics" app and it's helpful except that I would
like to look at the Average and Median life spans if I exclude those who
died in infancy (say, 0 to 5). Because "Age Statistics" only gives the ages
in 5 year bands, it's not easy (for me at least) to recalculate excluding
the 0 to 5s.

Also, Age Statistics says that it used 31 of the 92 individuals in my family
tree data (lots don't have a death date), but when I divide the percentages
in each age band by 100/31 to get the number of individuals and add up the
numbers they only come to 28. I thought it should be 31.

Quite apart from looking at overall stats, it would be useful if there was
an app for calculating the age at death with parts of the year expressed as
a decimal. This would involve transforming the months and days of the month
into a decimal fraction of a year. I know there are calculators on the
Internet, but is there one that can be used with Gramps data directly?

I'm using GRAMPS:
GrampsAIO64-5.0.1-1
Python: 3.6.4 (default, Jan 23 2018, 13:17:37)  ...
BSDDB: 6.1.0 (6, 0, 30)
sqlite: 3.21.0 (2.6.0)
LANG: en_US.UTF-8
OS: Windows 10