Gramps Network Chart graphic report addon

Gramps Network Chart graphic report addon

Chris Ansted
Hi.
I'm currently trying to use the Network Chart graphic report addon with
GrampsAIO64-4.2.6-1 on Windows 10.

I've got most of it working for me, but I'm having trouble getting it to
display marriage dates. It recognises all marriages in that it connects
all marriage partners, but it only displays less than 10% of the dates
and I can't work out what is different about them from those not displaying.

Secondly, no matter what year I specify in the privacy settings (e.g.,
1500, 1200, 0000) to only show the year (and not day and month) the only
yyy-mm-dd year that shows is still in full.

Thirdly, does anyone know how to enlarge the font of marriage dates (and
change the colour to something darker and therefore easier to read) so
that the marriage dates are a similar size to those of births and deaths?

Asked in hope of help, :-)

Chris Ansted