Gramps-Project.org refusing connection

GRAMPS - User mailing list
Anyone else having problems getting onto the main website?

Maybe Nick's request for input about Places intrigued people and we hit the hosting service's limit for active connections for 1 account.

Re: Gramps-Project.org refusing connection

Peter Hewett-2
Yes, it does seem to be a problem with the website.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/gramps-project.org

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019, at 8:07 AM, Emyoulation--- via Gramps-users wrote:

> Anyone else having problems getting onto the main website?
>
> Maybe Nick's request for input about Places intrigued people and we hit
> the hosting service's limit for active connections for 1 account.

Re: Gramps-Project.org refusing connection

salamandir-2
On Friday, 8 February 2019 11:05:55 PST Emyoulation--- via Gramps-users, an
eminent manifestation of divinity, wrote:
> Anyone else having problems getting onto the main website?
> Maybe Nick's request for input about Places intrigued people and we hit the
> hosting service's limit for active connections for 1 account.

i am unable to connect to gramps-project.org, but firefox doesn't give me a
reason why, it just says that i should try again.

--
namaste
salamandir

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

()  ascii ribbon campaign - increased security
/\                        - against html e-mail
                          - against proprietary attachments
--
Surrealism aims at the total transformation of the mind and all that
resembles it.

On 2/8/19 1:05 PM, Emyoulation--- via Gramps-users wrote:
Anyone else having problems getting onto the main website?

Yup.

https://gramps-project.org/
https://www.gramps-project.org/
http://www.gramps-project.org/
http://gramps-project.org/

This site can’t be reached gramps-project.org refused to connect.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Re: Gramps-Project.org refusing connection

Thanks everyone. Since the problem is confirmed, additional posts to this thread won't be productive. (Except for the notice when the problem is resolved.)

Since the Mantis bug reporting system is on the downed service, the issue has been cross-posted to the Developer list.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 13:44, salamandir
On Friday, 8 February 2019 11:05:55 PST Emyoulation--- via Gramps-users, an

eminent manifestation of divinity, wrote:
> Anyone else having problems getting onto the main website?
> Maybe Nick's request for input about Places intrigued people and we hit the
> hosting service's limit for active connections for 1 account.

i am unable to connect to gramps-project.org, but firefox doesn't give me a
reason why, it just says that i should try again.

--
namaste
salamandir
[hidden email]

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

()  ascii ribbon campaign - increased security
/\                        - against html e-mail
                          - against proprietary attachments
--
Surrealism aims at the total transformation of the mind and all that
resembles it.

Re: Gramps-Project.org refusing connection

GRAMPS - User mailing list
Domain has started responding again.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 14:18, Emyoulation--- via Gramps-users