Gramps: beginner question

Fresnel
Hi,

i would like to know where files of gramps are installed?
I am on Mac OS X Snow.
I would like to see the file docgen/LaTeX.py
Thank you.
François

Re: Gramps: beginner question

Benny Malengier

2011/6/16 François Boone <[hidden email]>
Hi,

i would like to know where files of gramps are installed?
I am on Mac OS X Snow.
I would like to see the file docgen/LaTeX.py

I don't know about the first, hopefully a mac users can answer that (I thought in Mac every app has it's own dir with everything inside).
If you are interested in LaTeX and want to change some things, know that there is an extensive patch under review here:
http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=4605

This did not make it into 3.3.0, but it is my hope to integrate it into 3.3.x later to fix some of the latex issues.

Benny

Thank you.
François

Re: Gramps: beginner question

Richard Taylor-2
You will find it in:

Gramps.app/Contents/Resources/share/gramps/plugins/docgen

Open the Applications folder in Finder, right click on Gramps and select
'Show Package Content'. You can then navigate down to the correct folder.

Regards

Richard