Gramps: changing path/directory information (failed hard drive)

Gramps: changing path/directory information (failed hard drive)

Allan Gould
I’ve had to replace the second HDD in my desktop (it failed).  I used it
to store media and backup for Gramps, but not the database.
The media and backups were on K: (the disk that failed).  It’s been
replaced by H: and the data put back.
I’ve been able to do a Gramps backup to H: (by changing the letter in
the Make Backup / Gramps XML Backup / Path field, but I still get error
messages from Gramps about not being able to find K.
I’ve looked all through Edit Preferences, but can’t find anything
relevant where K is configured.
I’ve re-set “Base path for relative media paths” to be H but still
getting an error from gramps about not finding K:
Can anyone advise on how I can find/reset where gramps still knows about
K: drive

GRAMPS: GrampsAIO64-4.2.3-1
Python: 3.5.0 (default, Oct  8 2015, 12:30:29) [...
BSDDB: 6.1.0 (6, 0, 30)
LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
OS: win32

Windows10

TIA

---

Re: Gramps: changing path/directory information (failed hard drive)

Allan Gould

Not much forthcoming on list for this, so I'll reply to my own post (just a little incestuous).  Thanks for the one private reply (Paul) (didn't seem to be the INI file route).
I bit the bullet and changed the hard drive letter to suit Gramps (and had to reconfigure several other programs that used the same drive, but never mind) and Gramps seems to be ok.  It would seem the backup routine in gramps had picked up the drive letter location, and I couldn't find out where to reset it...

Allan