[Gramps-devel] Draft copy of the GRAMPS User's Manual

[Gramps-devel] Draft copy of the GRAMPS User's Manual

Don Allingham
We have been working on updating the User's Manual, and we would like
some feedback on our progress.

I have uploaded a current draft to http://gramps-
project.org/files/gramps-manual.pdf

If you can, please review this draft for any missing or inaccurate
information. At this point, please do not worry about grammar.

Once we have completed the review and updates, this will be made
available as:

 * online help for the program,
 * a free downloadable PDF file
 * a printed manual for those who are willing to spend probably
   under $10 for a professionally bound and printed book.

Don

--
Don Allingham <[hidden email]>