[Gramps-devel] GRAMPS 2.0.4 "That's enough music for now, lads." released

[Gramps-devel] GRAMPS 2.0.4 "That's enough music for now, lads." released

Don Allingham
GRAMPS 2.0.4 is now available for download at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps

Currently, source code and an RPM for Fedora Core 3 are available.
Packages for other distributions may become available over the next
several days.

Version 2.0.4 -- the "That's enough music for now, lads." release
* Speedups for "select" dialogs in Family View.
* Filters are working in reports again.
* vCal and vCard plugins are back.
* Gender guessing is back for new people.
* GEDCOM export fixes.
* Other bug fixes.

--
Don Allingham <[hidden email]>

Re: [Gramps-devel] GRAMPS 2.0.4 "That's enough music for now, lads." released

Jay Treacy
The Debian package for 2.0.4 has been uploaded. It is unclear whether it will
make it into today's archive update but will definitely be in Wednesday's
update.

For the impatient, it can be downloaded from
http://people.debian.org/~treacy/gramps/gramps_2.0.4-1_all.deb

--
James Treacy

Re: GRAMPS 2.0.4 "That's enough music for now, lads." released

Alex Roitman
Richard,

On 06/28/2005 03:02:09 PM, Richard Bos wrote:

> I have build the rpm for suse, but I obtain a runtime error. The error is:
> (on the command line) Failed to import preference from 1.0 version. > In a window is stated: configuration installation error, pkill gconfd etc.
> This does not help...

What exactly is the error in a window?
Does it happen when you run gramps? Or when you install?

Alex

Re: GRAMPS 2.0.4 "That's enough music for now, lads." released

Richard Bos
Op zaterdag 2 juli 2005 04:59, schreef Alex Roitman:
> > I have build the rpm for suse, but I obtain a runtime error. The error
> > is: (on the command line) Failed to import preference from 1.0 version. >
> > In a window is stated: configuration installation error, pkill gconfd
> > etc. This does not help...
>
> What exactly is the error in a window?
> Does it happen when you run gramps? Or when you install?

Good news, I don't get the error window anylonger.  Bad news is than, that I
don't know what solved this problem!  I did not change AFAIK anything on the
system since I wrote the email message containing the bug report....

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless