Packages for various distributions will become available over the next
Version 2.0.9 -- the "Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" release
* Incremental interface improvements.
* Automated testing added, based on the CLI functionality.
* Smaller number of supported reports.
* Report rendering improvements in OOo, PDF, gnome-print, PS, HTML,
abw, and kwd formats.
* New filter rules: Ancestor of bookmarked/default person
less than N generations away (Wayne Bergeron).
* Numerous web generator improvements.
* GEDCOM import supports forward-referencing named notes.
* User manual updates.
* New Checkpoint tool plugin.
* Support for running tools from command line.
* Persistent options for tools, as applicable.
* Export patronymic names into GEDCOM.
* Updates for Swedish translation and date localization (Stefan Bjork).
* Fully formalized XML format (DTD and RelaxNG schema).
* New plugin documenting command line reference.
* Memory leak in libbglade worked around.
* Limitation of 31 generations in reports removed.
* Improved responsiveness when working with large databases.
* Select from recent files on startup.
* Better support for unicode filenames
* Better support for media objects in GEDCOM output
* Numerous bug fixes.
Re: [Gramps-devel] GRAMPS 2.0.9 ("Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!") Released
On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 07:16:00PM -0700, Don Allingham wrote:
> GRAMPS 2.0.9 has been released and is available for download in source
> form at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps >
> Packages for various distributions will become available over the next
> several days.
The debian package will be available shortly from incoming.debian.org
and will be included in the next mirror update later today (Monday).