[Gramps-devel] More on printed manuals...

[Gramps-devel] More on printed manuals...

Don Allingham
Yesterday I mentioned that we were trying to determine if there was a
demand for a printed GRAMPS User's Manual. The idea is to provide a low
cost, but high quality softback book (something like the O'Reilly books)
for those who are more comfortable with a hard copy  book instead of an
online manual.

I've set up a poll at http://gramps-project.org where you can
anonymously provide us feedback.

Again, this is not a sales pitch - we're not trying to make any money.
We are just trying to decide if there is enough of a demand to make the
effort worthwhile.

Don