[Gramps-devel] New web page generator

Don Allingham
A while back, Steve Hall (digitect) proposed a new type of web site
generation, which he called a "Narrative Web Page". It has been a while
since I have had a chance to work on this, but I have my first example
up and running.

I have uploaded a sample web site based on the sample database provided
with GRAMPS. http://gramps-project.org/samples/narrative/

Please post your comments on our forum site at
http://forum.gramps-project.org/viewtopic.php?t=35

Don

--
Don Allingham <[hidden email]>