[Gramps-devel] Traditional descendant tree report

[Gramps-devel] Traditional descendant tree report

Richard Taylor-2

Attached is a version of my Traditional Descendant Tree report updated to work
with version 1.1.99.

I still have not got around to completing the ToDo list yet so this version is
the same as the last one. The only exception is that the options now allow
some control over the spacings in the text layout.

Enjoy

Richard

--
You can normally find me on Jabber as [hidden email]

TradDesTree.py (33K) Download Attachment