Gramps on Screen Savers in 2002

Jason Simanek-2
Hey Y'all!

I was digging around for that old video of Gramps on The Screen Savers
this past weekend. Sent G4 and email about making it available
again...

Et voila:

<http://gramps-project.org/2011/03/gramps-on-screen-savers-2002/>

-Jason Simanek

Re : Gramps on Screen Savers in 2002

Is there any limitation for reading the flash video ?
ie. something like cannot read outside of USA ? or cannot read with flash player 10.2 ?

I only get the preview and no load into cache !

Thanks.

Jérôme

Re: Re : Gramps on Screen Savers in 2002

Jason Simanek-2
Hey Jérôme,

I can't watch the video right now either. I think the problem is with
their video distribution system. It's a bit flaky. Maybe give it
another try later today. Sorry. Next time it's actually playing I'll
try to just download the FLV and insert my own player. I'll just
include a lot of links to G4 so they won't hate me for hosting it
myself. ;)

-Jason