Gramps v3.4.0

Stéphane Charette-2
A few days ago, we released v3.3.2, a maintenance ("bug fix") release.

Tonight, we announce Gramps v3.4.0, an important new feature release:

Version 3.4.0 -- The "always look on the bright side of life" feature release.
* Lots of changes and bug fixes to every part of Gramps, including XML
  import/export, image handling, gedom handling, Gramplets, date handling,
  citations, reports, more!
* Some platform-specific fixes (Windows, OSX, Linux)
* What's new (and what to do before you upgrade):  http://goo.gl/K3RDV
* Roadmap:  http://goo.gl/GJhjH
* Many translation updates

The latest releases can always be found on our Sourceforge page:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps/files/Stable/

At this time the 3.4.0 folder only has the .tar.gz and Ubuntu .deb files, but I expect to see other packages shortly!

Stéphane Charette

Re: Gramps v3.4.0

enno
Hi Stéphane,
> Tonight, we announce Gramps v3.4.0, an important new feature release:
Great! I really like the new citation view.

I noticed that some Dutch translations are not ready yet. Do you know if
the translators are still active?

I'm trying to make a list of Dutch stuff that is still needed, but I
don't have much time to actually work on things yet, because I'm also
trying to rethink the software paradigm ...

Re: Gramps v3.4.0

Benny Malengier
Erik was last updater of Dutch.

He might have less time at the moment. Hopefully he replies :-)
Then you can collaborate on the translation.

If not, you can start updating nl.po, and submit to jerome changes,
Ik ben trouwens ook Nederlandstalig, maar heb geen tijd voor vertalingen.

Benny

2012/5/22 Enno Borgsteede <[hidden email]>
Hi Stéphane,
> Tonight, we announce Gramps v3.4.0, an important new feature release:
Great! I really like the new citation view.

I noticed that some Dutch translations are not ready yet. Do you know if
the translators are still active?

I'm trying to make a list of Dutch stuff that is still needed, but I
don't have much time to actually work on things yet, because I'm also
trying to rethink the software paradigm ...

Re: Gramps v3.4.0

enno
Hi Benny,
> Erik was last updater of Dutch.
> He might have less time at the moment. Hopefully he replies :-)
OK
> Then you can collaborate on the translation.
>
> If not, you can start updating nl.po, and submit to jerome changes,
> Ik ben trouwens ook Nederlandstalig, maar heb geen tijd voor vertalingen.
I know. There's so much else to do, like adding persons to the tree,
thinking about new concepts, enjoying the warm weather here in
Driebergen ...

cheers,

Re: Gramps v3.4.0

Josip
On 22.05.2012 11:11, Stéphane Charette wrote:

> A few days ago, we released v3.3.2, a maintenance ("bug fix") release.
>
> Tonight, we announce Gramps v3.4.0, an important new feature release:
>
> Version 3.4.0 -- The "always look on the bright side of life" feature
> release.
> * Lots of changes and bug fixes to every part of Gramps, including XML
>    import/export, image handling, gedom handling, Gramplets, date handling,
>    citations, reports, more!
> * Some platform-specific fixes (Windows, OSX, Linux)
> * What's new (and what to do before you upgrade):  http://goo.gl/K3RDV
> * Roadmap:  http://goo.gl/GJhjH
> * Many translation updates
>
> The latest releases can always be found on our Sourceforge page:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/gramps/files/Stable/
>
> At this time the 3.4.0 folder only has the .tar.gz and Ubuntu .deb files,
> but I expect to see other packages shortly!
>
> Stéphane Charette

Version for 64bit Windows at:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1969719553/GrampsAIO64-3.4.0.exe

--
Josip

Re: Gramps v3.4.0

Helge@Gramps
I'll try it as agreed before. May be it takes me until the weekend (sorry for being slow, but I have some urgent things concerning my family and / or my job)
-Helge