Gramps version 5.1.1 release

Richard Troxel
I just want to give a shout out and a hearty THANK YOU to all those volunteers who have made this quick release of version 5.1.1 possible. I pray that everyone who uses Gramps appreciates the fact that you are volunteers and not paid programmers.

Thank you, again

Re: Gramps version 5.1.1 release

Dave Scheipers
It is not said often enough.