Gramps won't open

neals1820@netzero.net
Help.  This is my first time posting and I not sure if the is the right place, but I am having a problem opening the Gramps app ver 4.0.1-1 on my mac book air using High Sierra.  The program was working fine, but after upgrading to High Sierra it won't open, the app bounces in app bar and closes.  However, it says it has been opened.  Is there an easy fix to this problem.

We Say Goodbye To Meryl Streep
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3232/5a1b03efc08633ef372cst02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Re: Gramps won't open

Ron Johnson
On 11/26/2017 12:10 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Help.  This is my first time posting and I not sure if the is the right
> place, but I am having a problem opening the Gramps app ver 4.0.1-1 on my
> mac book air using High Sierra.  The program was working fine, but after
> upgrading to High Sierra it won't open, the app bounces in app bar and
> closes.  However, it says it has been opened.  Is there an easy fix to
> this problem.

I'd open a command window (or whatever it's called in OSX) and run gramps
from there, and see what happens.