Gramps won't open

neals1820@netzero.net
Help.  This is my first time posting and I not sure if the is the right place (I also posted to the Gramps user list by mistake), but I am having a problem opening the Gramps app ver 4.0.1-1 on my mac book air using High Sierra.  The program was working fine, but after upgrading to High Sierra it won't open, the app bounces in app bar and closes.  However, it says it has been opened.  Is there an easy fix to this problem.

I Felt Like A Snake That Had Swallowed A Watermelon
Activated You
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3232/5a1b0c0ac7ce7c0a04c5st04vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Re: Gramps won't open

John Ralls-2

> On Nov 26, 2017, at 10:45 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Help.  This is my first time posting and I not sure if the is the right place (I also posted to the Gramps user list by mistake), but I am having a problem opening the Gramps app ver 4.0.1-1 on my mac book air using High Sierra.  The program was working fine, but after upgrading to High Sierra it won't open, the app bounces in app bar and closes.  However, it says it has been opened.  Is there an easy fix to this problem.

The easiest fix would be to upgrade Gramps. 4.2.5 starts up just fine on my MBP running 10.13.

Regards,
John Ralls