GrampsXMLview

Sjoerd van Staveren
Hello All,

There is a new version of GrampsXMLview on:

http://www.gramps.van-staveren.net

I improved the statistics and added a calendar, both with links directly to the full names and family sheet. I also added an explanation in English.

You can download the program yourself to test it with your own data. Please send comments, ideas and remarks to this group.

Sjoerd van Staveren
Swolgen
Netherlands