Graph View Colours.

Erik P. Olsen
I need a special colour for parents who never have lived and never will live together.
Presently I have to give them colour as a family which is rather confusing. Nowadays
people often live together as a family without being married and they are marked as a
family without a marriage date exactly like the couple not living together.

How  can I possibly define such special colour?

Erik P. Olsen, M.Sc.Eng.
Solsortvej 30
DK-2000 Frederiksberg
Denmark

Re: Graph View Colours.

prculley
At the moment this is not possible without changing the code.  It happens that there is a proposal to allow more color choices, including different colors for different marriage states.  If you are any sort of programmer, or otherwise ambitious, you could integrate the new code proposal into your version of Gramps.

Otherwise you will have to wait for the proposal to be accepted and a Gramps upgrade to become available.

Paul C.

On 2/25/19 7:56 AM, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> I need a special colour for parents who never have lived and never will live

That confused me... LOL