Graph View

Paul Clarke-2
Hello

I'm getting an error that my "Graph View did not load" on start up.

Any idea how to fix this?

I'm using GRAMPS 3.3.1.1 on Mint 13 64 bit.

Regards

Paul

Re: Graph View

Gary Burton
Hello Paul,

Ensure you have the graphviz and python-pygoocanvas packages installed on your system.

Bye

Gary

>I'm getting an error that my "Graph View did not load" on start up.
>
>Any idea how to fix this?
>
>I'm using GRAMPS 3.3.1.1 on Mint 13 64 bit.
>
>Regards
>
>Paul

Re: Graph View

Ross Gammon
Thanks Gary,
5 minutes and fixed. That had been annoying me for a while and I had not
had time to look into it!
Ross

On Tue, 2012-08-07 at 10:15 +0100, Gary Burton wrote:

> Hello Paul,
>
> Ensure you have the graphviz and python-pygoocanvas packages installed on your system.
>
> Bye
>
> Gary

Re: Graph View

Paul Clarke-2