Happy Holidays from the GRAMPS project!

Don Allingham
I just wanted to take a moment to wish our users and our developers a
Happy Holiday season. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza,
the New Year, the Winter Solstice or Summer Solstice (for those of you
down under), we wish you the best during this season.

Don

--
Don Allingham <[hidden email]>

Re: Happy Holidays from the GRAMPS project!

Graeme Nichols
On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 04:04 pm, Don Allingham wrote:
> I just wanted to take a moment to wish our users and our developers a
> Happy Holiday season. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah,
> Kwanza, the New Year, the Winter Solstice or Summer Solstice (for
> those of you down under), we wish you the best during this season.
>
> Don

Thank you Don and may I wish you the same and thank you and the team for
all the hard work you have put in on our behalf. I for one appreciate
it immensely and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

--
Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols.
-   Charity: the thing that begins at home and usually stays there.  -
- IMPORTANT.
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be
- confidential, are sent for the personal attention of the
- addressee/s only.
-
- If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately.
- Use, copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of
- this email is not authourised.

Re: Happy Holidays from the GRAMPS project!

ant-14
Hello Don et al,

 Hear Hear! Better than watching the telly any day...

Regards Ant

* Don't let the EU rule Britannia. No I.D.cards, no National Database! *